$1000 Hiring Bonus
Saddleback Plumbing Heating & Air a Leading plumbing, heating and air company looking for tech savvy, experienced, and knowledgeable supervisor to assist field personnel with technical issues and sales.
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods, materials and equipment used in installing, repairing and maintaining refrigeration and air handling equipment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work.
- Ability to prepare estimates and order materials for maintenance and repair jobs.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in determining operation conditions.
- Ability to plan, lay out, supervise and inspect the work of subordinates.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- Knowledge of energy management systems. Have EPA Universal Certificate and NATE certification (preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of Title 24
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High problem solving capabilities
- Capable of working in the field and office as needed.
- Ability to work a variety of hours and some weekends depending on demand.
- Position will work directly with inside sales manager.
We offer an excellent compensation package including:
- Salary range is between $80,000.00 to $90,000.00; DOE
- Bonus potential based on profitability
- Medical 100% company paid
- Paid holidays
- Sick pay
- IRA with 3% company match
If you are seeking a growth position, a stable and growing company. We would like to meet you.